- Specially looking for talented candidates!
- Exceptional benefits package
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
- We are hiring for a Business Development Coordinator to join our team in expanding our North Luzon operations.
- Monitors and facilitates assigned projects for North Luzon where permits are currently being processed (such as procurement, gathering, and submission of requirements to various government agencies for various permits and licenses)
- Acquisition of properties for development.
- Conducts market study of project sites, including business plans, permits projection, strategy – making and validation.
- Conducts feasibility studies, relating to the projects, legal, technical, and financial aspects.
- Negotiating and closing deals. Executing the deals, terms, in coordination with partners, government agencies, and other key players.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Preferably has a background in real estate
- Preferably a licensed broker
- Must have at least 2-year working experience in real estate
- Must be willing to travel and be assigned out of town
- Preferably a licensed driver.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Leave credits
- Group life insurance
- Uniform allowance
- Communication allowance
- Salary increase upon regularization and annual salary increase
- Performance incentive and year-end bonus on top of government mandated benefits
To all of our applicants,
Due to Covid 19 situation, Forest Lake is on work from home scheme. All initial interviews will be via Skype. Stay at Home and Keep Safe!
Forest Lake Development Inc.
- Urdaneta City
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Urdaneta City