Available Position: 1 (General Santos Branch)
Location: GF Insular Life Bldg. Pioneer Avenue General Santos City 9500
- Monitors and facilitates assigned projects for General Santos where permits are currently being processed (such as procurement, gathering, and submission of requirements to various government agencies for various permits and licenses)
- Acquisition of properties for development.
- Conducts market study of project sites, including business plans, permits projection, strategy – making and validation.
- Conducts feasibility studies, relating to the projects, legal, technical, and financial aspects.
- Negotiating and closing deals. Executing the deals, terms, in coordination with partners, government agencies, and other key players.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Preferably has a background in real estate
- Knowledgeable in processing of business permits & contracts.
- Must have at least 2-year working experience in real estate and good negotiation skill.
- Must be willing to travel and be assigned out of town
- Preferably a licensed driver.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 30 Leave credits
- Group life insurance
- Uniform allowance
- Communication allowance
- Salary increases upon regularization and annual salary increase
- Performance incentive and year-end bonus on top of government mandated benefits
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: General Santos City