We are hiring for Regional Finance Officers who will be responsible in analyzing financial performance of the assigned Region by collecting, monitoring, and studying data and recommending actions.
- Specially looking for talented candidates!
- Exceptional benefits package
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
- Guide and direct customer care team towards achieving Customer Portal sign-up/registration goals
- Monitor, review and report Customer Portal sign-ups / registration.
- Answer inquiries from the following channels such as Website chat box, Website contact form, Facebook & Instagram
- Coordinates with different departments for answers to the inquiries
- Ensure that customer complaints are resolved in a professional manner and answered in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Monitor process metrics to measure and manage customer service effectiveness. (Monitor and track inquiries per month. & Create monthly reports on inquiries)
- Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence for future reference
- Conduct meeting with local customer care team to discuss about process improvements and issues .
- Maintain in-depth working knowledge of the company’s brands, systems and processes
- In-charge of posting approved content in the website
- College Graduate, preferably Business Related, Marketing, Communications
- At least 3 years of work experience in similar position.
- Proficient knowledge in customer service and standard office practices and procedures.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. Has a good command of the
- English language.
- Strong people skills, Excellent phone etiquette, Available to work shifts.
- 30 Leave credits
- Group life insurance
- Uniform allowance
- Communication allowance
- Salary increase upon regularization and annual salary increase
- Performance incentive and year-end bonus on top of government mandated benefits
- Paranaque City
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Parañaque Head Office