- Checking and Consolidation of SDP Monitoring/Incentive Report against weekly sales report.
- Checking and validation of SDP Monitoring for incentive preparation for selected site project.
- Checking/Analysis and booking of employee’s cash advances liquidation.
- Preparation of bank recon of assigned entity (insurance accounts)
- Monitoring of employee’s cash advance liquidation schedule & Monthly preparation of Intercompany Reconciliation.
- Assists in preparation of schedules needed for Annual Budget projection & checking of Annual Budget projection submitted by site.
- Responsible in approval of Employees’ cash advance (HO and Site).
- Responsible in checking the unliquidated Cash advance balance of audit analysis.
- Prepares AR/AP, Stockholders, Legal confirmation letters for year-end assigned entities for year-end audit analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in BS Accountancy or any relevant course.
- 1 – 2 years of relevant, hands-on accounting experience
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable to MS Office applications, including Excel and MS Word
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties and as part of a team.
- Demonstrates an ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Must be familiar with basic accounting principles
- Professional manner and strong ethical code
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to in-house systems.
- Leave credits
- Group life insurance
- Uniform allowance
- Communication allowance
- Salary increase upon regularization and annual salary increase
- Performance incentive and year-end bonus on top of government mandated benefits
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Parañaque Head Office