Available Position: 2 (Head Office Paranaque)
Location: 51 Presidents’ Avenue Alexcy One Building BF Homes Paranaque
- Conducts and facilitates audit-planning, fieldwork, and audit reporting
- Prepares reports, and communicates findings and recommendations
- Performs audits for business operation, finance, compliance with policies and procedures, risk and controls assessments and fraud audits
- Discuss with management the audit observations, recommendations, and action plans
- Performs follow-up reviews with client management to ascertain the resolution of audit observations and recommendations.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Internal Audit.
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least 2 years of full-time experience in audit, risk management, compliance, or business process improvement.
- Knowledgeable of ISPPIA and the Code of Ethics developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications and systems like SAP
- Must be willing to travel
- Leave credits
- Group life insurance
- Uniform allowance
- Communication allowance
- Salary increase upon regularization and annual salary increase
- Performance incentive and year-end bonus on top of government mandated benefits
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Parañaque Head Office